Digital Marketing Executive
This is a highly varied role, taking on multiple responsibilities as part of an SME organization. The position of Digital Marketing Executive will see you supporting the marketing team in delivering the company’s business marketing plan.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed knowledge of digital marketing, including skills in managing, creating and developing online marketing channels
Online has become an important aspect of the business that has propelled Excell forward over its 21 year lifespan. From lead generation, client support and education, the role of Digital marketing executive will be instrumental in delivering these channels
There will be additional responsibilities involving the delivery of offline promotional activities. From trade shows and events / award ceremonies, and the responsibility for timely delivery of marketing collateral and provision of resources with the sales team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will see them work on;
- Website Management, including its continual development and enhancements
- Managing the implementation of SEO, PPC and AdWords Campaigns
- Managing Social Media Channels (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Email Marketing Campaign management and reporting
- Analyzing post data and generating reports to improve marketing strategies
- Securing media partners and writing press releases to promote activities
- Managing the quarterly/monthly marketing campaigns across all brands
- Assisting with the production and promotion of brand video projects
- Maintaining marketing archives; keeping them up to date and organized
- Assisting marketing and sales teams with day to day activities
- Assisting with the creation of marketing collateral required across all brands
- Where necessary, support and admin duties as required
- At least one year experience using Adobe Suite
- Experience in B2B / digital Marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of working on Social Media
- Some Knowledge of CRM (Hubspot)
- Confident Communicator
- Enthusiasm for Marketing
- Excellent Time management
22,000 – 24,000 dependent on candidate experience.
Percentage after 6 month loyalty period served additional add on to salary.
Benefits of working with Excell Metal Spinning Ltd.
- On-site Parking
- Company events
- Company Pension
- Private health care
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Easter shutdown, Summer Shutdown, Christmas Shutdown and bank holidays
1 year (Preferred)
Looking To Apply
Submit Your Details...
If you feel that you have the desired skills and experience for this exciting role, please use the form below and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.