Website ExcellMetalSpin Excell Metal Spinning Ltd.
Excellence in Quality, Excellence in Service
Excell Metal Spinning Ltd. Is excited to announce a Digital Marketing Executive opportunity within our growing facilities. We are giving people the opportunity to spread their wings and learn what it truly takes to become some of the country’s leading Metal Spinning craftsmen.
Excell is one of the fastest growing Metal Spinning businesses within the UK. Based in Hilsea, Portsmouth, we have firmly established our brand along the south coast as a Market leader for bespoke, tailor-made solutions for a wide variety of industries.
Since 2000, the business has continued to grow from the current two Directors to a workforce that totals 28. All the while occupying premises 21,000 sq. ft in size and complimented by one of the UK’s largest fleet of CNC Metal Spinning lathes.
There are three main principles set by the Directors and they are in order;
The company has kept to these principles ever since, whilst offering a service of ‘Excellence in Quality, Excellence in Service’, a slogan that is ingrained into every spinning we produce.
What does the Digital Marketing Executive Worker job entail?
We currently have a new and exciting role for a Digital Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and experienced team that is continuing to grow. Build new skills, develop existing skill sets, and gather new knowledge with on-site training provided.
What are a Digital Marketing Executive Workers Key Responsibilities?
- Managing Social Media Channels (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Managing the implementation of SEO, PPC and AdWords Campaigns
- Website Management, including its continual development and enhancements
- Email Marketing Campaign management and reporting
- Analysing post data and generating reports to improve marketing strategies
- Securing media partners and writing press releases to promote activities
- Managing the quarterly/monthly marketing campaigns across all brands
- Assisting with the production and promotion of brand video projects
- Maintaining marketing archives; keeping them up to date and organized
- Assisting marketing and sales teams with day-to-day activities
- Assisting with the creation of marketing collateral required across all brands
What Hours and Wage does this role involve?
As part of the contract of employment, the Digital Marketing Executive Worker will be expected to work 40 hours per week.
Excell Metal Spinning Ltd.’s opening hours are Monday – Thursday 8am-5:30pm and Friday 8am-12pm
Excell also offers a competitive wage depending upon experience.
Preferred skills and qualities
- Marketing Degree and experience
- SEO and PPC
- Social media marketing
- Data Analysis
- The ability to multitask, prioritize jobs, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Creativity, writing and design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation to successfully achieve deadlines and goals
Additional Information and Company Benefits
- 5 days leave + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Bupa Healthcare (effective after qualifying period)
At Excell, we have an equal opportunity “To All”, so each member of staff will be given responsibilities to progress within the organization when the eagerness, willingness and competence is shown.
Think you have what it takes to become a Digital Marketing Executive at Excell Metal Spinning? Apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org